ALL FOREIGN DELEGATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A CONFERENCE VISA.
Requirements for Visa Application for All Applicants
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, where necessary
Please follow the instructions below to apply for your VISA to attend IEEE ComPE-2020.
Type of Visa: Conference Visa
Period: For the duration of the conference or seminar
Foreign passengers should ensure that they are in possession of valid Indian Visa before they start their journey to India except nationals of Nepal and Bhutan who do not require visa to enter India and nationals of Maldives who do not require visa for entry in India for a period up to 90 days (a separate Visa regime exists for diplomatic/official passport holders).
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian visas to the foreign nationals for their visit for various purposes. This facility is granted through various Indian missions abroad.
Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The High Commission reserves the right on granting and deciding type/duration of visa irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of making application. Granting of Visa does not confer the right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
Visa Application Form
The Visa application form is available at the Indian Embassy office in your country. Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India. You may also apply online at: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/# and click on regular visa application. You will then fill up the required details and once you go to Visa category there you have multiple options of visa application on the same you will get Conference Visa option. Please select the conference Visa.
Are you Traveling with your significant other or family?
- If your Spouse is registered to attend the conference along with you, then she/he must also apply for a Conference Visa.
- If your Spouse is NOT attending the conference, she/he must apply for a Tourist Visa. Please click http://www.in.ckgs.us/visa/tourist-visa for Tourist Visa.
- If your Minor children are accompanying you on your visit to India, they must apply for a Tourist Visa. Please click http://www.in.ckgs.us/visa/tourist-visa for Tourist Visa.
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sightseeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
6. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
7. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.