In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please consider the following instructions:
- Oral presentations have been allocated 10 minutes of effective presentation time, plus 2 minutes given to Question and Answer.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in a clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts, and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Be at the session room (Virtual meeting on MS Teams) 15 minutes before the session starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs before your presentation.
- Join MS Team tutorial arranged from our side through Microsoft representative to learn basics of this software for making your presentation smooth and hassle free.
- In order to avoid any compatibility problems, we recommend the PPT/PPTX/PDF format based slides for presenting your paper (s).
- All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site laptop several hours before your presentation.
- In case, your video is not inserted properly in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats – MPEG 2,4, AVI (codecs: DivX, XviD, h264) or WMV. Suggested bit-rate for all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause the wrong layout/style of your presentation.