- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished research paper.
- The similarity index of the submission must not be greater 10%. Each submission will go through plagiarism by Turnitin/IEE Crosscheck/iThenticate.
- The submission shall not be under consideration in parallel for publication to publish with any other conference/journal/book etc.
- Survey/Review Papers without any new contribution are highly discouraged. In such papers, Authors must highlight their contribution at the second-last para of Section 1 (i.e. Introduction).
- Change in authorship and affiliation will not be considered at later stage.
- The authors must submit the full final paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column US letter size) as PDF using in IEEE templates.
- The submission shall be in ComPE-2020 template which is compatible to IEEE Xplore compatible. The template may be downloaded from the given link. Be informed that given MS Word template file is compatible with MS Word 2013 or above. Authors must not modify the header and footer of the template.
MS Word: https://compe2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ComPE-2020_Template.docx
- All submissions must be received electronically through EasyChair (in PDF format). The authors may submit their manuscript through the given link below.
- The authors must select the best suitable track while submitting through EasyChair.
- Each submission will face the double-blind review process with at least two reviewers.
- Authors are advised to make necessary corrections and modifications suggested via review reports in your final manuscript (CRC Version) and upload the final papers by 25th April 2020 on the provided link through email.
- Conference Chair reserve right to turn down any manuscript without giving any reason.
- Accepted papers that are presented (through online mode) during the conference will be eligible for submission to IEEE HQ for Publication.
- Authors must additional page charges for manuscripts beyond page length of 6. The charges against additional pages are Rs.1000/page for Indian authors and USD 20/page for International authors encompassing all categories of submission
- ComPE takes plagiarism very seriously and considers plagiarism as professional and academic misconduct.
- Papers will be screened for plagiarism and when identified the paper will be rejected.
- The corresponding author of the paper will receive a separate e-mail for IEEE e-copyright submission portal with the login/password to complete the Electronic Copyright Transfer Online.
- All questions about final paper submission should be sent to [email protected].