Special sessions are invited from experts/academicians/industry/practitioers. These Sessions will be Chaired/Co-Chaired by experts from different fields. The presentation of the papers under such Special Sessions will be scheduled at the venue of the conference, on the dates specified in conference schedule. All presented and accepted papers will be submitted for possible inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Address all proposals and queries to email@example.com
Benefits to Special Session Organizer
- Certificate of Appreciation will be issued to Pecial Session Organizers.
- On organizing Special session of 10 or more papers, registration of at most one paper authored by Chair/Co-Chair will be made free.
- Preference will be given to the publication of extended version/fresh paper in book titles and/or journals approved for the conference.
- Once the proceeding will be made available online by IEEE Xplore Digital Library, we will invite authors of High-Quality papers for further submitting extended version of their paper to publish as either book chapters in Springer/Elsevier/CRC Press Books or Journals indexed to ESCI/SCI/SCIE/Scopus. Details and submission gudelines of such list may be found on the Publication page of this conference website.
- Publication to approved book titles/journals will be free of charge.
- Chairs may also seek benefit of Certificate for reviewers of their track. However, the condition of getting the certificate will remain same as it is mentioned on http://compe2020.com/reviewer/.
- Special Session organizers will not be entitled for any TA/DA.
Roles and Responsibility of Special Session Organizers
- Session Chairs will be responsible for marketing/promotion of their track.
- Session chair will be responsible for carrying out review process of the manuscripts received to special track by adding sub-reviewers in the EasyChair.
- If such adding of sub-reviewer will not be possible, then session chair must pass on the list of potential reviewers to Conference Chairs so that papers can be allotted to them for review.
Important instruction to the authors for Special Sessions
- Deadline for submission under any of the Special Session is 31st March 2020.
- Authors are suggested to choose the corresponding Special Session while submitting their paper.
- If the submission of paper is being made prior to closing date of regular session then authors may refer to direct submission link as follows:
- If submission of paper is made to Special Session after the closing dte of regular session, then all submissions will be forwarded by session organizer to the Conference Chair in a Single Email.
- Apart from submission deadline, rest of the rules and regulations will remain same as for the regular tracks.st
Special Session-01: Smart Innovation In IoT based Automation & Knowledge Management
Track Chair: Dr. Kanta Prasad Sharma, G L BAJAJ Group of Institutions, Mathura, U.P., India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track Co-Chair: Dr. Ashish Sharma, Department of Computer Engineering & Applications, GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India. Email: email@example.com
The special session on Smart Innovation In IoT based Automation & Knowledge Management as a platform for industry professionals, academics, researchers, scientists, consultants and policy makers to interact and discuss various issues in innovative ideas for multi dimention of automation science, space science, navigation technologies, cloud computing, knowledge technology, Big Data & software engineering as a key enabler of exploring research oriented ideas for making valuable impacts in automation indutry, IoT, Security issues,Digital India and smart India. Innovation of Technologies in its purest form has changed a lot of times in modern Era. From the early stages of the mainframes where larger and more expensive, to smaller and more affordable personal computers and servers to a newer, emerging technology, cloud computing. It is an emerging research topic widely discussed within the community of distributed systems and Grid computing experts. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Robotic Science
- Machine Automation
- IoT based Agrriculture
- Service-oriented computing
- Electronic Government, data/text mining
- Modern Healthcare big data, business analytics, healthcare informatics
- Modern Data Structure, Virtual Private Network , Network Simulation
- Image Processing , Economic Analysis, Guesture Technology Transformation, Green Engineering
Special Session-02: Integration of Renewable Energy Sources in Competitive Power Markets
Track Chair: Dr. Naveen Kumar Sharma, I. K. G. Punjab Technical University, Main Campus Jalandhar (Punjab), India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track Co-Chair: Dr. Anuj Banshwar, Government Polytechnic Tada Gulabrai, Puranpur (U.P.), India. Email: email@example.com
Due to the increased interconnections and loading of the network with liberalization and environmental pressure, the power systems have already become complex and facing many challenges in their optimal, secure and efficient operation. The present trend towards competitive environment in power sector is forcing electric utilities to improve their efficiency and reduce cost whereas customers are becoming more sensitive to reliability and power quality. Grid integration is one of the major concerns in the recent years as the penetration level of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) are increasing and also expected to compete in future competitive power markets. Power system structure, operation, control and management will be quite different from the existing one as it will foresee large market players, more RES integration and demand response programs. This session will include quality work focused on development, integration and study of Renewable Energy Sources in Competitive Electricity Markets.
Areas of Coverage (sub-themes):
- Restructuring of power system and deregulation
- Congestion Management
- Risk Management
- Network Pricing
- AI application to power system.
- Distributed generation
- Power system economics
- Smart grid, smart distribution system
- Renewable energy sources
- Electricity Markets
- Ancillary services
- Power quality
- Economic load dispatch
- FACTS & FACTS Controller
- Automatic generation control
- Power system stability
- Applications of power electronics in power system.
Special Session-03: Sensing & Biomedical, Photonics and Wireless Communications
Track Chair: Mr. Kurumendra Singh, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track Co-Chair: N/A
This Special session is intended to bring researchers of various disciplines together and deliver their research outcomes for research community. This session will mainly focus on Microelectro-mechanical Structures, Sensing technologies, Photonics, Biomedical and image processing, Embedded Systems, MIMO Systems and Wireless Communication. The scope is extended for other relevant topics under umbrella of mentioned field subjects. The researchers working in Academics and industries are encouraged to submit their current research for this special issue on “Sensing & Biomedical, Photonics and Wireless Communications”.
Keywords which reflect the themes of the special session are:
- Microstructures using MEMS
- Wireless Communication
- Biomedical and image processing
- Embeded Systems
- Nonlinear Applied Physics
Special Session-04: Energy Harvesting System Simulation
Track Chair: Dr.Swet Chandan, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, India. Email: email@example.com
Track Co-Chair: N/A
As energy consumption is increasing day by day, the resources of energy are decaying due to which the major concern for the researchers is to save the resources. To do that several techniques are introduced among which harvesting of energy is primary technique. Several methods are used for this operation which includes piezoelectric, triboelectric, thermoelectric, electromagnetic, and magneto strictive. Some mechanical arrangements are made to apply the methods of harvesting. Using the methods the energy resources can be saved as well as use the science phenomenon to generate and reuse the energy from mechanical arrangements.
The main aim of this session is to introduce the harvesting technique as well as some mechanical arrangements by which is can be done. The basic knowledge and new ideas will be discussedfor the real-world applications.
Special Session-05: Designing Recommendations systems for Agriculture using Data Analytics
Track Chair: Dr. K.G. Srinivasa, Professor at National Institute of Technical Teacher Training & Research, Chandigarh India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track Co-Chair-1: Dr. Parkavi.A, Associate Professor, CSE dept, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India. Email: email@example.com
Track Co-Chair-2: Sini Anna Alex, Assistant Professor, CSE dept, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India
Track Co-Chair-3: Sowmya B J, Assistant Professor, CSE dept, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This session provides a forum for discussions of the up-to-date developments in Agricultural field and brings together industry and academia, engineers and researchers. The session invites submissions of the unpublished work on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Analysing agricultural Data
- To Help Fight Food Scarcity and Empower Small Farmers
- To Manage Crop Diseases and Pests
- To Investigate Agricultural Niches
- To Cope with Climate Change
- To Make Yield Predictions
- To Provide Images of Crops and Land