After ACCEPTANCE: IEEE PDF eXpress
All submissions/manuscripts must be compatible with IEEE Xplore format for which we have created ComPE-2020 Template. Papers that does not fit with the ComPE-2020 template cannot be published on IEEE Xplore Digital Library. To meet this requirement authors should verify their manuscript file using the IEEE PDF eXpress system. IEEE PDF eXpress can generate compatible PDF files with IEEE format from the source files (Conversion Function) or verify that the PDF files are compatible with the IEEE Xplore format (PDF Check function). PDFeXpress facility will be available from 01-April-2020. The steps are:
- Access the website of IEEE PDF eXpress: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Enter the conference ID: 49325XP
- If you do not have an account select “New Users – Click Here” and follow the steps to register. Otherwise, sign in with your email address and password.
- Select “Create New Title” for every full paper.
- Among the data that identify their work and select “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
- Select “Browse” and find the file. The selected file may be a PDF for compatibility or file in another format to be converted to PDF. For more details go to the website http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp.
- Select “Upload File”. You will receive confirmation that the uploaded file was successful through an email.
- You will receive an email with your new PDF file, PDF verified or converted by the IEEE PDF eXpress system. If a PDF file is up to verify, the email will indicate whether it passed or failed.