- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished research paper.
- The similarity index of the submission must not be greater 10%. Each submission will go through plagiarism by Turnitin/IEE Crosscheck/iThenticate.
- The submission shall not be under consideration in parallel for publication to publish with any other conference/journal/book etc.
- Survey/Review Papers without any new contribution are highly discouraged. In such papers, Authors must highlight their contribution at the second-last para of Section 1 (i.e. Introduction).
- Change in authorship and affiliation will not be considered at later stage.
- The authors must submit the full final paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column US letter size) as PDF using in IEEE templates.
- The submission shall be in IEEE Conference Template which may be downloaded from the given link.
- All submissions must be received electronically through EasyChair (in PDF format). The authors may submit their manuscript through the given link below.
- The authors must select the best suitable track while submitting through EasyChair.
- Each submission will face the double-blind review process with at least two reviewers.
- Authors are advised to make necessary corrections and modifications suggested via review reports in your final manuscript (CRC Version) and upload the final papers by 15th April 2020 on the provided link through email.
- Conference Chair reserve right to turn down any manuscript without giving any reason.
- Accepted papers that are presented during the conference will be eligible for submission to IEEE HQ for Publication.
- Due to proliferation of COVID-19 world wide, Skype presentation permission will be given to authors of maximum 10% of total accepted papers who are living in affected zones.
- Authors must additional page charges for manuscripts beyond page length of 6. The charges against additional pages are Rs.1000/page for Indian authors and USD 20/page for International authors encompassing all categories of submission
- ComPE takes plagiarism very seriously and considers plagiarism as professional and academic misconduct.
- Papers will be screened for plagiarism and when identified the paper will be rejected.
- The corresponding author of the paper will receive a separate e-mail for IEEE e-copyright submission portal with the login/password to complete the Electronic Copyright Transfer Online.
- All questions about final paper submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After ACCEPTANCE: IEEE PDF eXpress
All submissions must be compatible with IEEE Xplore format. Papers that does not fit with the IEEE Conference format cannot be published on IEEE Xplore Digital Library. To meet this requirement authors should verify the files using the IEEE PDF eXpress system. IEEE PDF eXpress can generate compatible PDF files with IEEE format from the source files (Conversion Function) or verify that the PDF files are compatible with the IEEE Xplore format (PDF Check function). PDFeXpress facility will be available from 01-November-2019. The steps are:
- Access the website of IEEE PDF eXpress: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Enter the conference ID: 49325XP
- If you do not have an account select “New Users – Click Here” and follow the steps to register. Otherwise, sign in with your email address and password.
- Select “Create New Title” for every full paper.
- Among the data that identify their work and select “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
- Select “Browse” and find the file. The selected file may be a PDF for compatibility or file in another format to be converted to PDF. For more details go to the website http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp.
- Select “Upload File”. You will receive confirmation that the uploaded file was successful through an email.
- You will receive an email with your new PDF file, PDF verified or converted by the IEEE PDF eXpress system. If a PDF file is up to verify, the email will indicate whether it passed or failed.