The International Conference on Computational Performance Evaluation (ComPE-2020) is proposed to be organized at North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) during 2nd-4th July 2020. North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), is a Central University established on 19 July 1973 by an Act of the Indian Parliament. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India. ComPE-2020 is being technically co-Sponsored by IEEE Kolkata Section and IEEE Industry Applications Society (IAS), USA.
Rapid advancement in ICT paralleled with growing e-business enterprises has catalyzed the pace of global economy by integrating processes and interactions across business, governance and society. Adoptions of advanced computing technology, networking platforms and big data tools have enhanced the visibility, control and efficiency of business practices all over the world. Performance evaluation is an important aspect of any IT or non IT system. Throughout the world, nations have started recognizing that smart systems are now acting as a catalyst in speeding up the economic activity in efficient governance, citizens’ empowerment and in improving the quality of human life. The applications of these advancements also affect management activities affirmatively Now smart sensors can collaborate directly with machine without human involvement to automate decision making or to control a task. This conference aims at providing a forum to discuss the recent advances in smart technologies and applications such as Internet of Things, Clouds Computing, Networking, Cyber physical systems, High Performance Computing, Security and Management.
In this context, ComPE-2020 aims to provide a platform to leading researchers, practitioners and educators from all over the world to exchange ideas and discuss the recent trends, innovations, theoretical advancements, critiques, concerns, and solutions in computing and connected technologies (various protocol, standards etc.). ComPE-2020 seeks to encourage professional interaction; to recognize outstanding contributions in theory and applications; and to encourage researchers to explore new avenues of research for their career development. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate high quality theoretical, empirical and experimental research results, case studies, analytical models, ongoing projects and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in their fields.
The Special Sessions will be chaired by experts from different fields. The presentation of the papers under such Special Sessions will be scheduled at the venue of the conference, on any of the days during the conference. All presented and accepted papers will be included in Springer digital library.
Best Paper Awards
ComPE 2020 Committee will judge all presented papers and will select the three winners who will receive following prizes:
- Conference Best Paper Award: Certificate and INR 5000
- First Student Paper Award: Certificate and INR 3000
- Second Student Paper Award: Certificate and INR 2000
- High-quality original research/survey/review papers are encouraged.
- All accepted, registred and presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion to IEEE Xplore Digital Library and made available through IEEE Xplore Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by DBLP, Google Scholar, ASTP, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many others.
- Extended version of high-quality papers will further recommended to publish either as book chapter Springer/Elsevier/CRC Press Books or as Journal articles indexed to ESCI/Scopus/SCIE/SCI.